Posted by : Taungzalattmay Friday 1 May 2015




~PEACE~ 

 
Sometimes when something goes wrong 
it is always the other person's fault. 
We hardly say our own mistakes could 
have contributed to things going wrong. 
 
I believe I am equally responsible for 
any argument or a conflict that I had; 
I had my share of mistakes to start or 
continue until it was out of our hands. 
 
Simple matter of defending yourself 
has an element of offence when you 
point out the wrong doing by the other, 
making impossible to defend yourself. 
 
I wish I could just keep quiet myself; 
take all the blame on myself and ask 
to be forgiven rather than inflame the 
matter by defending to clear myself. 
 
Peace is so precious and conflicts are 
destructive destroying tender feelings 
in our hearts, dividing two good hearts, 
deeply hurting both conflicting hearts. 
 
Kris ~ Dreamweaver 
www.poetrypoem.com/dreamweaver 
 http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?poemnumber=1226592&sitename=dreamweaver&poemoffset=0&displaypoem=t&item=poetry

လာလည္မွဳတြက္ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္{ ဒီမွာ } သြားလိုက္ပါ

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

ေငြလဲႏွဳန္း/ေငြေစ်း

ၿမန္မာ ဘေလာ ့မ်ား

http://www.aungsanmks.com/

လယ္တီေၿမသား

http://ledimye.blogspot.com/

Popular Post

Pages

Visitors အလည္လာ မိတ္ေဆြမ်ား

အဲလ္ဘီ(ဇလပ္ေတာ). Powered by Blogger.

Bungtla Waterfall

Bungtla Waterfall
MaTuPi,Chin state,Myanmar
Taungzalattmay
View my complete profile

Blogger templates

Search This Blog

- Copyright © Taungzalattmay -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -